Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Freebie Wall Box from my Old Blog

Here is the Wall Box Collection I had started from my old blog. There are a total of 74 wallpapers in the link below. Its totally free. I will not be adding any new walls to this link because I am currently working on a new one for wallpapers! Since I won't be adding anything else to this particular link you can actually save it to your Dropbox if you would like. I just thought some of you or my newer followers might want it. They all work for Android & I've had several people tell me that work for iPhone as well. So feel free to download the link and use them all you want!

PLEASE NOTE:
These walls were NOT made by me. I did not make them nor I am trying to take credit for anyone else's work. This is just a collection of wallpapers that I have came across all over the internet & decided I would share them with my customers & followers! So once again....I did not create any of these walls & I am not taking credit for them either. I'm just simply sharing them that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment