Saturday, January 9, 2016

How To Install a Font on Android using an APK...

Ive had a lot of new android users ask me about installing a font in APK format so here is a very short, straight forward & to the point tutorial on exactly how to do that. So I hope this helps & answers all the questions. If any one has any comments or questions please feel free to leave them in the comment section below..... 

 -Installing APK fonts are actually really simple. It takes about 2 minutes or less & you don't need anything but your android phone. No iFont needed. 

 1.) First you want to save the apk to ur dropbox or box. 

 2.) I always back completely out of everything once it's saved & go directly to my dropbox (which is where 3/4 of my font links will come from).

 3.) Scroll down to Find that certain apk or just type in the name under search 

 4.)Once you open the file it should look exactly like the pic I attached to this post. Click on the link & download/install it as if it were a go launcher theme, go SMS or ex dialer theme.

 5.) Once its been installed just hit the done button & that's absolutely it. You are good to go. 

-Your final step is to go into ur phones settings then font. Open it and scroll Down till u see that certain font. Set it and you are go to go! Its super simple. No extra Apps needed. And it takes a matter of a couple of minutes. I Hope this tutorial helps! Any questions just contact me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment